ACTIVITIES and EXPECTED RESULTS
All planned activities and expected results are aligned with the needs of the identified target groups (TGs)* in the Partner Country – India.
Each activity and result is linked to at least 1 need of at least 1 TG, and the different activities and results have been conceived in such a way as to add to each other, reinforce each other and JOINTLY MEET ALL the identified NEEDS OF ALL the identified TARGET GROUPS.
*Who are the TGs: Students’, Faculty’s, International Relations Office staff’s (IROS), Other non-academic staff of HEIs’ (ONAS) and HEIs Authorities’
WP1 LAYING THE FOUNDATION
- Action plan for Steering Committee
- RISHII Virtual Collaboration Space – Online Platform
- Mapping of Institutional Needs along the 4 RISHII Internationalisation Strategic Lines
Work package 1 Activities and Results contribute to meeting the need for training of different TGs via Deliverable 1.3 Map of institutional needs along the 4 RISHII Internationalisation SLs, which is also an enabler for adopting Strategic planning. The aforementioned deliverable, along with Deliverable 1.2 RISHII Virtual Collaboration Space, lay foundations for achieving all the identified needs of each of identified TGs, since they permit RISHII activities and results to be worked on continuously throughout the project and the progress towards achieving the results to be fine-tuned.
WP2 ACQUIRING THE TOOLS
- Internationally Open Teaching Rubric
- 4 Training Seminars for Internationalisation of Curriculum Champions
- 4 sets of Workshop proposals for Internationalisation Professional Development Activities
The first Development Work Package Activities and Results directly address the needs for training of the different TGs and permit RISHII participants to create tools and learning/training/Continuous Professional Development (CPD) materials for the desired cascading effect – training others, beyond RISHII consortium and beyond the project lifetime.
WP3 LEARNING THROUGH DOING
- Pilot PROGRAMME-Level Internationalisation Workshops (one per RISHII Internationalisation Strategic Line, 4 sets in total)
- INSTITUTIONAL Level Internationalisation Workshops (one per RISHII Internationalisation Strategic Line, 4 sets in total)
- REGIONAL Level Internationalisation Workshops (one set per RISHII Internationalisation Strategic Line, 4 sets in total)
The second Development Work Package Activities and Results focus on reaching out to a wider circle of academic and non-academic staff and meet their needs for training/CPD in IoC. They are, thus, crucial for meeting training needs of different TGs beyond the immediate Project Participants
WP4 GOING BEYOND
- “Creating Online Learning Materials” Seminar
- Online resources on Internationalisation of Curriculum (IoC) and Stronger Collaboration among Faculty and International Relation Offices
- Strategic Internationalisation of Curriculum (IoC) Plans – Plans for Strengthening and Expanding the Internationalisation Culture at institutional level
The third Development Work Package Activities and Results focus on sustainability – resources for Continuous Professional Development in IoC – and strategic planning for IoC – engaging all the necessary actors in IoC, jointly making sure curricula are internationalised and internationalised curricula are successfully implemented.
WP5 QUALITY ASSURANCE AND ENHANCEMENT
- Quality Assurance Board
- Protocols for monitoring Cultural Openness and Internationalisation of own professional behaviour
- Checklists for Assessing Internationalisation Workshop Design and Facilitation
- Guidelines for monitoring development of Online resources on Curriculum Internationalisation and Stronger Collaboration among Faculty and International Relation Offices
- Template for recording post-RISHII Plan for Strengthening and Expanding the Internationalisation of Curriculum (IoC) Culture at institutional level
Work Package 5 Activities and Results ensure the high quality of the project results and activities and, thus, are necessary for the project to successfully meet the different identified needs of ALL the TGs. They can also be used well beyond the project – both in terms of partnership scope and time span – which increases these activities’ and results’ relevance for achieving the needs of ALL TGs identified – needs for internationalised curricula, well-prepared academic and non-academic staff, resources to train more staff, and, perhaps most importantly, for participatory Strategic Planning that brings together different actors and permits them all to work together towards meeting the global Indian Higher Education need for IoC.
WP6 DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION OF RESULTS
- RISHII Website
- National Dissemination Events on Internationalisation of Curriculum
- Internationalisation-for-All Workshops
- Best Practices in Internationalisation of Curriculum (IoC) Strategies Workshops
- Global RISHII Information Campaign
Work Package 6 Activities and Results permit to widen the scope of students, faculty, non-academic staff and HEIs’ Authorities whose needs related to IoC strategic planning, design, CPD and implementation are pressing in India.
- Project Management Plan
- Partnership Agreements
- Audit reports
- Management reports
Work Package 7 Activities and Results make it possible to successfully manage the project proposed and, thus, ensure that the activities of all the other WPs can be properly carried out and results achieved on time and observing all Erasmus+ CBHE rules and regulations.