Map of institutional needs
This deliverable collects the needs identified by the Indian Partner Institutions in terms of internationalisation, including a report or a video from each institution, an analysis of the results and conclusions.
The identification of these needs allows:
- To better design the Training Seminars and adapt the contents to these necessities.
- To stablish the internationalisation objectives to be achieved by the RISHII partners.
- Indian partners to be prepared for the Comprehensive Internationalisation workshop and the Training Seminars on the four Strategic Lines.
- To start getting familiar with the Strategic Curriculum Internationalisation Plan format.
- To adapt the Comprehensive Internationalisation framework and the Internationalisation of Curriculum rubric to the actual needs of the partners.
The mapping of the needs was carried out in two different stages:
- Stage 1: Through an online questionnaire to update the needs identify at the proposal stage around the four Strategic Lines
- Stage 2: This stage goes deeper on the needs of the Indian institutions and it is organized around the four target groups involved in the internationalisation process.